Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Review: Barry M Lip Paints: Part 2, Vicious Violet

The second lip paint that grabbed me was a seriously raunchy deep pink/purple shade called Vicious Violet. This was again part of the Ultra Moisturising range.



It's not very easy to tell from the picture but this actually has tiny pieces of bright pink shimmer running through it which just looks gorgeous. Out of all my colours this is the one that I was the most excited about trying. Just as with Flamingo Peach, Vicious Violet applied really smoothly and evenly. The colour is super pigmented but it came out quite a bit more pink than what I was expecting from the bullet.



I am seriously impressed with this colour and I feel like I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. I also feel that it made my teeth look whiter, but I think I may have just been blinded by the colour. It's definitely a great Autumn/Winter lip shade. It also made me feel super vampy!


Will you be picking up Vicious Violet any time soon?

Lauren



6 comments:

  1. i need this lipstick in my life, i may have missed it, but where is this available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great shade :) you can get this at boots, super drug or the Barry m website :) x

      Delete
    2. If you're abroad and don't have access to Barry m I'd be happy to arrange a swap :) x

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog through Twitter - just having a jolly good read through :) Never seen this shade before! It looks amazing! I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for this xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay :) hello haha. It's so nice! I don't get as much wear out of it as I should if I'm honest, it's such a cool colour :) x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review! I saw this on the Boots website and just had to get it because I'm always looking for makeup products that look different and this purple really caught my eye. Check out my blog www.belovedjaine.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete