Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Review: Barry M Lip Paints: Part 3, Peach

The long awaited third instalment is here! In all honesty I've been putting this off because I don't like the way it looks on me and I wanted to find a way to make it work. Plus it's good to have some variety on here. Without further ado:


Peach 54 £4.49

This was the only paint I bought out of the Ultra Moisturising range and it was purely because I want to see how the colour would look on me. It looks like a really nice peachy nude in the bullet. Again, same cute packaging and no strong scent.


It was really difficult to get an accurate picture of this on me. In actuality it is really really bright peachy-orange. Like when they would give you a "skin" coloured pencil in school, that was the colour. I'm sure that this would suit some darker skin tones as it is though. It needed to be really toned down to make it wearable for me personally. 


I blotted quite a lot of the colour, evened it out with my finger and then applied a translucent peach gloss over the top. there was still plenty of colour pay off but I would actually wear this in public! It's really a shame because I loved the texture of this and it was so matte and smooth and pigmented. 


You can see in this swatch how much more smoothly it applied.

What do you think? Have you tried Barry M's Lip Paint in Peach?



2 comments: