Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Review: Revlon Eyelash Curler

Seasoned beauty girls get ready to gasp. I have never used an eyelash curler before. I've never owned one and never seen the need for one! But recently I've started lusting after some gorgeous curly lashes (I blame all your lovely blogs) and it just so happened that I spotted a bargain in Superdrug whilst I was out hauling. This fantastic curler was just £3.99. (Down from £5.99)


As I said before I've never used these so I wasn't sure how much of a dramatic effect to expect, and I can't compare with any other brands.

 Before
After
I know these aren't from the exactly the same angle and the first one isn't as detailed, but I could seriously see a noticeable difference! The packaging recommended that I hold it "gently but firmly" for 5 seconds. I held it for 10 seconds just because I wanted to see how well it would work and I think 5 might be a little short. These were really easy to use and comfortable on my fingers. They also come with a spare extra rubber strip for when the original becomes unusable which is handy.

These pictures are of course with zero make up, just after cleansing. I think for £3.99 it would be ridiculous to not want to try these and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I'll be getting some serious use out of these!

Which are you favourite curlers? Do you use any at all?

Lauren

4 comments:

  1. I love my eyelash curlers, I use them everyday! Glad you liked them!

    Gillian x

    www.glamupeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will be doing that too! Maybe curling them and using a clear mascara would be a nice natural look? I'll soon find out! Thank you for commenting :) x

      Delete
  2. ~ Thanks for this great post!..
    I am always looking for tips about eyelashes, mascara, as I have really such super straight lashes and when a curl lasts makes my eyes look bigger and gorgeous..

    I so love sharing with others about great products I have tried ~ The best ever`` eyelash curler I have ever found is the Hot Lashes eyelash curler, makeup Artist kit. Loved the reviews on Amazon and was impressed. There is also a site of the same name HotLashes.com.

    This curler is exactly like the gold Shu Uemura curler with a great 24K gold plated curler and this small pink heater base. Keeps my straight lashes curling till the next day....and no crimp, only a curl..I so HTH~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds amazing! Pink and gold would be so pretty. I hope I love these as much as you love yours. Thank you for your comment Aly :) x

      Delete