Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated today by Gillian at Glam Up Everyday to take part in the Versatile Blogger Tag! If you're not already a fan of Gillian get over there now because you should be. She is so lovely, has a great blog and was actually my first ever follower! Thank you Gillian.

So here are 7 things you probably don't know about me:

1. I've actually been in a relationship with my boyfriend since I was 15. Our 4 year anniversary is coming up on December 4th.

2. I lived in Africa for 6 months when I was 11.

3. I love sweet food. So bad but so good.

4. I sleep for around 9 hours every night which is way too much.

5. I'm a natural blonde.

6. I'm currently cold-turkey growing my hair out so I can get back to blonde.

7. I still don't know what I want to be when I "grow up"!

Illustration of Fact No. 2
The mermaid statue that fronted the Café where I spent a lot of my afternoons.
Tunisia, Hammamet

I actually only have 6 followers at the moment and I think they've all done this...  and I'm not sure who would even see it so I will nominate some lovely people when I have some more followers. :)

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love my sleep too! Not as much as 9 hours but close!

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete