Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

December Eye Make-Up Challenge: Day 4 "Shimmer"

I need to own up right now and apologise for this being a day late. I fully intended to do it yesterday but I had a bit of a cold, looked awful and just didn't have the energy! So I'm really sorry for that.
With the shimmer day I wanted to go for pale champagne and gold shimmers. I was looking for something really ethereal and angelic.


This photographed so badly. The lighting is awful and it hasn't really picked up the pigments or the shimmer very well at all. It does not look like this in real life. It's really bright and shimmery and would make a fantastic Christmas look!


This look was created with the fabulous MUA Undressed palette and I have to say, I am seriously impressed. It was a joy to use and I am loving slowly discovering each shade! I must do a full review with swatches soon. These shimmers are beautiful and were really easy to apply and blend.
Mascara here is a single coat of my usual The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in Black.

I am actually really happy with how this look turned out, and really sad at how the photos turned out! I'd still love to hear what you think though.


Lauren

6 comments:

  1. You have really pretty eyes! I love the 'natural' look more than anything, the MUA palette is amazing :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm so impressed with it! x

      Delete
  2. This is really pretty for a subtle look! MUA Palettes have gorgeous shimmer colours so I can just imagine what this looks like in person x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can try and imagine it! I was so disappointed with the photos :( haha x

      Delete
  3. Looks great! Compliments your lovely eye color! Do you like MUA? I was thinking about trying some products! Do they ship to U.S.? xo

    Peanutloveslipstick.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Varvara. I adore MUA! They do ship internationally but it'll set you back £7.50 which is a lot to pay for such cheap cosmetics if you know what I mean. I'd be happy to arrange a swap with you in the new year if there are some things you'd like to try? :) x

      Delete