Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

FOTD: Warm Eyeshadow Ft. Sleek Sunset Palette

Happy 1st of December! And Happy Saturday! If you're lucky you won't be working today, but sadly, I am. One of the things I like to do on Saturday's when I'm working is to be a little bit more adventurous with my make-up. It somehow makes being there less painful and it instantly cheers me up and gives me a boost of energy and confidence! Here's a fairly simple look I created with the Sleek Sunset Palette. I've had this palette for quite some time and I love all of the shades in it.



Here's how I use the palette to create this eye look (stock image from Sleek website):


This is such a great Autumn/Winter palette and the reds are really wearable. I teamed this with a nude lip because I was wearing it for work, but I definitely feel that you could get away with a red lip for evenings. The eyeliner is Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Black and the Mascara is The Body Shop's Super Volume Mascara in Black.
Hair is my trusty Enrapture Totem Styler on 1-3-3.

What do you think of this look? How would you use the Sunset palette?

Lauren

12 comments:

  1. Love the colours. They are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your hair looks lovely! Found you through the bbloggers blog hop, followed you!
    Xo
    Beautyisperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sleek palattes. And this colours looks great on you. I found you on bloggers blog hop, and really like your blog.

    xo, Vita
    pixievita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best! I've just ordered a late glory palette whilst they're still available and I can't wait to try it. Thank you :) x

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried many Sleek palettes, this look is beautiful so I may need to pick up a few xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely should! :) sunset is my favourite at the moment :) so lovely and pigmented x

      Delete
  5. Your hair is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, well jel!!! thanks again for the sensitive skin tips :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh thank you so much :) It's all the Enrapture Totem Styler, best hardware buy ever. Highly recommend :) no problem! The aloe range is awesome.

      x

      Delete
  6. your hair is soo bloomin' gorgeous!! More hair posts purlease! xxxx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pssh as if. It's really frizzy honestly. This is a very lucky picture! It's all in the Enrapture haha, buy one if you find them cheap :) I got mine for £29 down from £75 at Argos! I nearly peed with excitement when I saw it on the website!
      I'll try! I'm not very good at styling but I'll see what I can do :)

      x

      Delete