Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

NOTD, Nails Inc: Holland Park Avenue

It's been a little while since I've given myself a manicure because I just haven't had the time to wait for it to dry properly! This is clearly also the case with the one I gave myself last night because I immediately smudged it whilst getting something out of the oven. Oh well. Here's how lovely it looked before that mishap:



Holland Park Avenue is a beautiful brown/grey shade. It's what I'd probably refer to as a strong neutral (not sure how accurate that is but it's how I group my nail varnish collection!) I've actually seen it look more khaki in low lighting and I really like the tough military feeling it gives me. The top image is before I applied a topcoat and it's still fairly shiny, but I like my manicures super glossy!

Application, like all Nails Inc polishes, was really easy and it dried much much faster than my Barry M ones. The only thing I would change is the width of the brush, it's a little on the skinny side for my liking. As you can see, the colour is really true to what's in the bottle and you get a large amount of product.

Nails Inc polishes usually retail for £11 each but I picked this one up as a part of a set of ten recently at TK Maxx for the bargain fabulous price of £29.99. It isn't a colour I would have immediately bought on it's own, but I'm so glad I got it! View my haul here.

What do you think of this colour? Do you own any Nail Inc polishes? And if you do, which is your favourite?!
Let me know in the comments.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment