Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Review: Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

Raspberry Pie is the very first colour that I dreamed of owning when I first saw it on The Sunday Girl and is the last of the colours that I currently own!


Unlike some of the other shades you get exactly what you pay for with this one. The bullet is a rich raspberry pink (shock) and that's exactly what I get on my lips.


It's rich, glossy and completely opaque in one swipe. Perfection! There's no shimmer in this one, it just has a beautiful high-shine finish. It's very smooth and moisturising and lasts the longest of the ones that I've tried at around three hours or so. This is one of my favourite lip colours of all time and I don't wear it nearly as much as I should. It's so well pigmented that it will look great regardless of the pigmentation of your lips and I can't think of a skin tone it wouldn't work well with. I particularly think that dark skinned beauties would look gorgeous in this. I really can't sing the praises of Raspberry Pie enough.

Final Verdict: If you love the colour, get it!

So that wraps up my mini series of lip butter reviews! See the others using the links below:

Lauren

24 comments:

  1. Oh WOW. What a gorgeous color!! I've definitely got to add this one to my lip butter collection...

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recommend it enough, I think this will look stunning on you! x

      Delete
  2. I love the Lip butters - this shade is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are fantastic, thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed reading this post. The lipsticks look gorgeous. I really like the look of the 'Raspberry Pie' Might have to snap that up!

    Love Daniela (new fan) - ohellabella.blogspot.com

    P.s. I have a jewellery giveaway on at the moment if you'd like to take part in :) http://ohellabella.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/jewellery-giveaway.html

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh thank you! so happy you like it :) definitely recommend! thank you for the link I'll check that out right now! x

      Delete
  4. P.s. I like the name of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm liking it less and less myself :( lots of blogs with peach in the name! I had no idea! boo x

      Delete
  5. I love your reviews, so informative!:)
    I want this lipstick, love the colour x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means the world, thank you so much :)
      You were exactly who I was thinking of when I said this would look beautiful on dark skinned ladies! haha I love your lipstick posts :) xxx

      Delete
  6. this is such a gorgeous colour, looks great on you!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) it's absolutely gorgeous! x

      Delete
  7. You are making me crave all the Revlon lip butter so much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get some! They're fantastic :) this and Macaroon are probably my favourites :) x

      Delete
  8. I don't own this one, it's so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the high shine finish. It looks great :)

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've made me want this one too lovely :) that's so pigmented ♥ you should try lollipop it looks identical in finish but is pink :))) xxxx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I feel like every time I look at these I have this one in my hand and then set it back down, why?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This color is incredibly pigmented! I love berry shades.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous colour! Would you believe I don't actually own a lip butter as none of the shades available in the uk seemed pigmented enough for me, but I've been inspired to pick this one up now x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one beautiful colour! Looks fab on you! I've heard so much good things about these, I really need to invest xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the shade I have too, I love it! It really is a gorgeous colour. It looks like it really suits you :)

    X

    ReplyDelete